iTunes File Sharing can be used with oneSafe for iPhone and iPad and with oneSafe Photos
iTunes File Sharing is a convenient way to transfer information from your iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) to and from your computer.
To use this feature with oneSafe, simply connect your iDevice to your computer using a USB cable and open iTunes on your computer. Then:
1. Select your iDevice, which should appear as a button at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on the “Apps” tab in the top navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the section called “File Sharing”.
4. Select “oneSafe” in the “Apps” table on the left (or “oneSafe Pix” if you’re using oneSafe Photos).
5. You will then see all the files and documents stored on your iDevice in the oneSafe File Sharing folder (backup files, exported documents, PDFs, etc.) You can save these to your computer by clicking on the file and then hitting “Save to…” Or you can add files to this folder to be imported into oneSafe on your iDevice. To do this, simply press the “Add…” button or drag and drop the files you want into the “oneSafe Documents” area (or the “oneSafe Pix Documents” area if you wish to import them into oneSafe Photos).
You can then disconnect your iDevice from your computer. Any files added to the oneSafe File Sharing folder are now stored on your iDevice and available to be imported into oneSafe.