1. The first time you open oneSafe, it will take you through the initial setup to define your passcode.
2. Start using oneSafe by adding some content. To do so, simply tap the button.
3. The “Select” button allows you to select and then export, move, copy or delete multiple items.
4. The “Display” button lets you choose how you’d like to view your items;
as thumbnails, in a list (with numerous ordering options) or in full screen mode.
5. The “Settings” button allows you to configure the multiple security features, back up your data, set up iCloud and Dropbox synching, get help or give us some feedback.
6. From the “Categories” menu, you can quickly jump to the category you want.
You can create a new category at any time by pressing the button.
Press the “Edit” buttonto edit your categories. You can then:
- Touch a category to edit its properties.
- Hit to delete a category.
- Hold and drag to move a category.