Restoring a backup file using oneSafe for Mac is very easy to do!
1. In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on “File.”
2. Then choose “Import” then “Import Backup.”
3. Browse through your Mac’s folders to find the oneSafe backup file you’d like to restore, then hit “Open.”
4. Enter the encryption key you chose when you originally exported the file, then hit “Next.”
5. You will then need to choose whether you want to “Append” the restored data to your current content (i.e. keep the current content and add the restored data to it) or whether you want to “Replace” the content you already have (i.e. erase your current content in the process).
6. Once you have chosen whether to append or replace your data, click on “Import.” Your backed up data will then be restored.